Monday, December 5

Early Shop Closure Announcement!

Early Shop Closure Announcement!

Thank you for all your support!!!

Due to the overwhelming number of orders that have come in the last few weeks, I've made the tough decision to close my online shops earlier than expected for the holidays. I'm closing them early to ensure that all the orders that have come in will be shipped before the Christmas shipping deadlines.

I HAVEN'T CLOSED THEM YET!!

They will be closed mid this week, likely on Wednesday evening. If you've been planning on placing an order, now is the time to do it!


** UPDATE: Dec 8th - The online shops are now closed for the holidays! **

LOCAL NEWS:

If you're in the London area, we are at the Met for two more weekends.After the shop closures, I'll move all unsold stock to the Met so it's available for any last minute shoppers. The last weekend we will be at the Met is Dec 17th & 18th. The Met is open Saturdays from 10am to 6pm, and Sundays from noon to 5pm.

Thank you again for all your support!
I'm so excited to see so many people embracing natural skin care!
I'll see everyone in the new year! Be safe and stay soapy!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Share

1 comment:

  1. Useful information and excellent design you got right here! I would like to thank you for sharing your ideas stuff you post! Great work!

    ReplyDelete