Monday, March 8

New to the shop: Apple Cinnamon Crisp - Sugar and Oatmeal Body Polish


Did someone say APPLE CRISP?! This body polish was inspired by the love of my life who just can't get enough of my homemade apple crisp! I decided why not treat his skin to some handmade loving too? Trust me, food isn't the only way to a mans heart - handmade bath products that smell and feel like their favorite food is too! Made with my luxury whipped soap, this formula is made with two naturally exfoliating ingredients: oatmeal and sugar! This formula includes white sugar to polish and brown sugar for a deeper exfoliating experience. With the crisp scent of ripe apples and the sweet smell of sugar & cinnamon, combined with the skin loving properties of oatmeal, your skin (or your sweet pie's skin) will be left feeling totally pampered!

Go to Batty's Bath online to snag your
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment