Friday, April 16

This Weekend & Beyond

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick update....

1 - Craft Show in St. Thomas.
I'll be at Community Christmas School tomorrow (April 17th) from 9am to noon along with 30 other vendors. Hope to see you there!

2 - Product Suggestions.
I'm currently putting together a production list for May. Send in your "wish list" items that you'd like to see offered by Batty's Bath in the future. I'll put as many as possible on the production list!

3 - Sniff & Shop.
I'm still taking bookings for "Sniff & Shop" home shows. I have one Sat (the 15th) open in May and three Sundays (16th, 23rd, 30th). If you are interested in hosting a show on one of these days please send me an email: battysbath@hotmail.com If you'd rather book on in June contact me soon as well because those dates are filling up quickly too!

4 - Secret Sales
I have a few secret sales planned but you'll need to be on the mailing list to hear about them! To join the mailing list send an email to battysbath@gmail.com



Have a great weekend everyone!!! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment