Wednesday, May 26

Health Update



Hey everyone!

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.. can you believe it's almost over? I guess long weekends will do that (for us Canadians). For those of you who are connected with my person FB page you may have seen my announcement about the status of my health yesterday. For those of you who didn't, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia yesterday - and for those of you who are keeping track that's on top of having Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm really run down right now and still have a lot of commitments this week to attend to so my online time might be a bit sparse. Don't worry about me though! I'll get 'er done and be back to my bubbly self in no time!

..p.s. did anyone catch that soapy joke? lol.. I'm too funny ;)


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment