Sunday, May 30

Quick Update: Feeling Better & Looking for Requests

Hey all!

I'm finally starting to feel better! HOORAY!!! :D I'm also back on my nighthawk schedule which makes me feel even better! :)

I'm posting this update for a few reasons....

1) There will be a secret sale in my shop this week that ONLY mailing list subscribers will be in on! To join the mailing list send an email to battysbath@gmail.ca

2) Now that I'm feeling better and have about 3 supply orders to unpack, I'm looking for requests! What would you like to see in my shop? Any items that you DESPERATELY want me to carry that I'm not offering yet? Any items that are out of stock that you'd wish I'd make more of? Let me know so I can make sure my shop is carrying all the products you're looking for :)

3) I have several new products in the works that I'm REALLY excited about but am trying to hold myself back from jumping the gun on them lol. I'm almost ready to release 2 new products that you've NEVER seen from Batty's Bath and I have several other's in the "testing" stage. It's an exciting time in the studio for me and I'll be sure to update you with videos and blog posts in the next few weeks and months.

4) Weekends are filling up FAST! If you'd like to book a sniff and shop party make sure you contact me as soon as possible so you don't have to wait a few months before I'm available. :)

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support! I can't thank you enough for all the well wishes and motherly advice I've gotten from all of you over the past week while I've been sick. I have the best group of people rallying around me I could ever ask for :)

Stay clean & creative ;)
-Jamie Share

No comments:

Post a Comment