Wednesday, June 16

Last Week - Recap in Photos

Hey everyone!

We've been busy busy busy!

I'm still recovering from the weekend which is taking longer than normal. I'm used to starting off my week very slowly and I usually don't really get going and feeling better until Tuesday, but this weekend must have taken more out of me than I thought. I'm trying to stay on top of things and not get too far behind, while balancing that with the downtime I need. For those of you who don't know what I'm taking about, check out this post.

Instead of writing a lengthly blog post, I decided to share my most recent events in pictures! Last Thursday we were in Strathroy at Caradoc North School. On Saturday and Sunday we were in Komoka at the Schoolhouse Studio with several talented vendors. For info on our upcoming events see the right hand side of the blog.

Now on with the pictures!!


Here's pictures from Strathroy:


My wonderful mom, aka "Momma Batty" was on hand to help out!
Thank goodness for Momma Batty!

(Above: yes, I feel as tired and hidious as I look in this picture!)



Here's our photos from Komoka:








Share

No comments:

Post a Comment