Friday, October 15

New Release: Sweet Orange Essential Oil Body Scrub


A while ago I made a batch of sweet orange essential oil body scrub for a custom order. It smelled so good that I just had to make a batch for our shower and then realized that I can't keep this great combo all to myself! So I whipped up another batch and have released it in the online shop for others to enjoy too!

One of the great things about this scrub is that those who are allergic to synthetic fragrance oils or don't like them in the bath and body products, can enjoy this scrub that is made with pure sweet orange essential oil! Sweet Orange Essential Oil has been historically recognized for it's deodorizing properties, for brightening dull skin and for easing stress. It has a fresh, citrus orange scent which works perfectly when blended with my luxury body scrub! Mmm, I can't get enough of this soapy delight and hopefully everyone else will enjoy it as much as the lovely gal who first requested this scrub did! I know I have :)




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment