Wednesday, October 6

Q & A with Batty: What do you do on those days that you feel like you should quit?

battysbath
battysbath says:
When I feel discouraged, down and out, or just plain frustrated, I take a break! I take a break until I feel ready to get back to the grind. A break is a great way to recharge, re-evaluate, and rework things. Actually, I decided to move my first etsy shop (shesbattydesigns.etsy.com) to the back burner after a break when I realized I had lost my passion for paper - I enjoyed it as a hobby still, but not as a "job". That was the best break I could have ever taken because it was during that time that my family encouraged me to turn my love of creating bath & body goodies into more than a hobby. I haven't looked back since :)



See how other people from the Etsy community asnwered this question in the original form thread found here.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment