A little while ago I was asked if Batty's Bath offers natural air fresheners, which we don't. Why? Because making your own is so super easy anyone can do it! Today I'll tell you exactly how!
What You'll Need:
- Candle Warming Plate (available at most craft stores & where candles are sold)
- Old candle glass jar or tea cup
- Candle wax (most local craft stores have a variety of different waxes)
- Essential Oils (check your local health food store) - my fav of the moment is lemongrass
What to Do:
- Place the old candle glass jar or tea cup on the warming plate and turn it on.
- Cut the wax into cubes - enough to fill your jar or tea cup 3/4 full.
- Place the wax cubes into the glass jar or tea cup
- After the wax has melted, add your favorite essential oil(s) as well as more wax if needed
- Before long the scent of the oils will fill the room (and possibly your house!)
- The amount of time this will last will depend on how big your jar/cup is and how much essential oils you put in. You can add more essential oils as you need them - the wax will last for a LONG time! I haven't changed mine in 6 months!