Once you've tried handmade soap you want every silky skin loving bubble to last! Thankfully I wont stop making handmade soap any time soon BUT I know you want each and every bar to last even longer than they already do! No problem! Here's a few tips on how to make them last!
- Don't leave your handmade soap in the tub while you're soaking in the tub.
- Make sure your handmade soap isn't in the water stream - keep it in a corner of the shower or tub where it wont be constantly hit by water.
- Use a soap dish that provides appropriate drainage so your soap bar can completely dry out between uses.
- Rub your soap bar onto a wash cloth & use that to get clean rather than rubbing the soap bar right onto your body.
- Keep your soap bars in their packaging, in a cool dry place until you're ready to use them.
- Consider cutting your soap bars in half and only putting one half in the shower at a time.