Wednesday, January 5

The First Studio Update of 2011



Happy New Year!

2011 is off to a busy start around here - already back to working long hours, sleeping less, and feeling the thrill of prepping to release new products! It's an exciting time and we're closing in on a full year of being in business! Feb 15th is my biz's birthday! What exciting two days it will be in Feb.. first Valentine's Day, then a Birthday! Wooohooo!! :)

Don't get me wrong - January is going to be a super exciting month too with LOTS of product releases including limited edition Valentine's Day goodies! I don't want to give away too many of the surprises I have in up my sleeve but you've probably already noticed that the blog got a makeover! BattysBath.com got a makeover too but I haven't released it yet! The makeover will go live soon and I hope you'll love all the new exciting things that BattysBath.com will have to offer!

Also updated is our list of upcoming events. Check out the sidebar of the blog for all the details.

Stay tuned for more updates! 2011 is going to be a great year! I can FEEL it! :)







Share

No comments:

Post a Comment