Saturday, February 5

Homemade Herbal Tea: Apple & Cinnamon


With the recent snow storm warnings, shoveling, and bitter cold winds, I can't help but crave a hot drink! When I've had more sugar that should be allowed (usually from hot chocolate with lots of whip cream!), I look for a hot cup of tea. I drink a lot of green and white tea, but sometimes those are just aren't exciting enough! If you're craving a great cup of tea (and possibility snowed in with some time on your hands), then try out this delicious apple & cinnamon tea recipe:


  • In a small pot, combine ½ cup dried apples and 1 cinnamon stick.
  • Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and steep for 5 minutes, covered.
  • Pour the tea into a mug and drink, and then munch on the soft, warm apple slices at the bottom! You can reuse the cinnamon stick several times.

Enjoy :)


Share

1 comment:

  1. I could definitely use this today! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete