Thursday, March 10

My Week So Far: It's a Batty Life

I'm starting a new blog routine on Thursdays & Fridays!
Thursdays will now be a personal update called
"my week so far" which will also include what's new at
Batty's Bath. Fridays will be my round up of weekly
favs from around the web such as pictures, links, resources, etc!


This week has gone by so fast! I'm on nights, as usual, and am starting to feel better. I was recently caught in a flare up that just didn't want to simmer down! It's finally calming down - just in time for me to provoke one again lol. How am I going to provoke one? Well, I'm at the Covent Garden Market on Friday and Saturday which means I have to switch to "days" and will have to stay up on Friday morning instead of going to bed to accomplish the switch... 24 hours of staying up straight here I come :(

Earlier this week while I was taking product pictures for the online shops, Noel decided to be a ham and sat right beside the lightbox haha. I couldn't help but snap a few photos of her!


Isn't she cute?? :) In the second picture it looks like she's saying "just stop working and cuddle me!!" lol! Don't worry, she got lots of cuddles when I was done :)


I'm also so excited about ordering a wireless remote for my DSLR! I have no idea why I didn't do this sooner because I've wanted one for years but just never got around to ordering one! It's already been shipped and if I'm lucky I'll be able to use it for the next Thursday update! :)

I also did a bit of personal shopping on Ebay & Etsy which is almost unheard of for me! Usually the only thing I ever shop for is supplies and ingredients for Batty's Bath! It was a nice treat and I scored some great clothing finds including some super warm and fun tights! I'll be sure to share some pictures of my finds when they come in!

One of the shirts I got was this awesome tee from battypotatty:


We also made a lot of head way on the wedding planning over the past week! The most exciting news is that my uncle is going to marry us!!!

Plus, my wedding shoes came in:



And.... Drew and I went and picked out the tuxes for the guys - they are going to look great! Two of my bridesmaids came over and helped me cut out the "parts" of our save the dates and then Drew and I finished "putting them together" this week! I really want to share a picture of the save the dates with you but I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone! Once we've sent them and everyone has had time to receive them, I'll share a picture :)





In hair news, my hair is blue now (with some green on the sides)! It started out as purple when I dyed it recently (I actually used purple dye!) but it has gone blue again! I definitely like this color but I was hoping for a pretty purple. In some light it does look purple, and when I did it this color a while ago, it faded to purple... so perhaps it will be purple in a couple of weeks. Who am I kidding, I'll dye it again before that! I plan to put some hot pink back into my hair. It will be underneath at the back, like usual, but first I need to do my roots. I can't bleach them until a cut on my head heels up (long story!), which will hopefully be next week! Oh, and what's with my green face? I'm wearing my dry clay mask! haha. This was right after recording the how to video.







Share

No comments:

Post a Comment