With Mother's Day coming up quickly after Easter (I can't believe how quickly Easter has snuck up!), I thought I'd share a few of the traditions my wonderful mom has taught me! This is a great exercise to do every once and a while for the most influential people in your life. It's a wonderful way to remind us how truly blessed we are with the little things in life.Share
Traditions from mom..
- Grill cheese & tomato soap is the best supper on Halloween!
- Sweet sixteen gals should get their birthstone in a pretty little ring.
- Christmas morning means Pillsbury turn overs for breakfast!
- You get to pick what we have for supper on your birthday!
- Handmade fabric bags are the best kind of packaging for gifts of all sorts.
- Morning coffee on the weekend should be drank outside in the summerMom taught us more than traditions she also taught us..
- If you can make it rather than buy, do it!
- Hugs heal
- Ask for help when you need it
- Sleeping in on the weekends is well deserved
- Reading and quiet time should be valued
- The best thing mom ever taught me.....The best things in life aren't found in quick flashes, but rather in life long friendships & simple everyday luxuries.